Try this as an icebreaker or a seat relaxer. Everyone imitates the actions of the leader as he tells the story.
- The exerciser stood up tall,
- And stretched his arms from wall to wall,
- He put his hands way up high,
- The down again beside each thigh.
- He put his chin upon his chest,
- Then he pulled it far back, his neck to rest.
- The he reached down and touched to the ground,
- And then he turned himself once around.
- Then with his hands he touched his feet,
- And then quietly he took his seat.
– Bay Area Council Pow Wow, 1994