I came up with idea after seeing, basically the same thing on http://marcicoombs.blogspot.com web site, you can find that post here http://marcicoombs.blogspot.com/2011/11/black-and-white-evening-in-excellence.html
- I got the bottle caps and 1″ Round Clear Epoxy Stickers and chain from them at Hobby Lobby
- The bottle caps already had a ring on them
- The chain I bought at Hobby Lobby. I bought it on a roll, I got 10 off one roll. I made each once 36″ I figured that way the girls could size them the way they wanted. It was on sale for 50% off, or make sure you use your 40$ off coupon you can always get from their web site……… if you have a hobby lobby
- I bought the pearls and bead caps at Walmart for $4.00 for 40.
- I used a headpin for the pearl and bead chap, then hooked a slip ring to it.
- The temple charm was purchased on Charming LDS Gift, I added a split ring to the charm.
- I made the printable for the bottle caps, I made them on a 4 x 6 photo so I could get them printed at a photo store. (Costco) I did that so I didn’t have to use a bunch of my printer ink since they are so black.
Here is a place you can get the bottle caps
This place has the bottle caps and chain together!
1″ Round Clear Epoxy Stickers
Ball Chain ( I could not find the one I bought online, I bought it on a roll, it was $7.99, it was only sale for 50% off…. love a deal)
Pearls and Caps, I bought these at Walmart for $4.00
You can download it at this link
now in spanish
|stand ye in holy places necklace.jpg2.96 MB|
|stand ye in holy places necklace sp.jpg3.15 MB|