When you complete the Personal Progress program, you will be eligible to receive the Young Womanhood Recognition. To receive this award:
- Attend sacrament meeting regularly (where possible).
- Live the standards in For the Strength of Youth.
- Complete the value experiences and value project for each of the eight values.
- Keep a personal journal.
- Attend seminary or participate in independent study (where available).
- Read the Book of Mormon regularly.
- Record your testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ.
This award recognizes you for your worthiness and for completing all the Personal Progress requirements. As a recipient of the award, you show that you have established a pattern of progress in your life. You are prepared to make and keep sacred temple covenants. You are committed to keeping the commandments, serving others, and developing and sharing your gifts and talents. You will strive to strengthen the home and family.
The Young Womanhood Recognition may be presented in a sacrament meeting. After you receive the award, you should continue to faithfully live the standards in For the Strength of Youth. Apply what you have learned as you continue to prepare to make sacred temple covenants with Heavenly Father. You will find joy and happiness as you do this.