You divide into groups and assign car numbers. Each group gets a bag of items and a list of things to do, assign lists in different order so groups courses are different
Items: roll of masking tape, red balloon, small flag, small bag of crackers, safety pin, tin can and string, book of mormon, pencil, paper and scissors
- Call _________ to report in. Tell them the number of your car. With lots of enthusiasm sing your favorite hymn over the phone.Hang red balloon on your car
- Drive to the nearest public place and everyone sign the Star Spangled Banner. Write down your location. Tape the flag to the inside bottom right hand corner of window
- Find the nearest public place to lie down. Lie down and Sing Oh what do you do in the summertime. Pick 4 blades of grass and tape to side window
- Go to nearest grocery store and march outside and sing Onward Christian Soldiers while eating crackers. Attach empty bag to bumper
- Sing Book of Mormon Stories. Decide on someone to give the Book of Mormon to.
- Go to a ward members home and sing There is Beauty all Around. Have that person cut a heart out of the scrap paper and sign it. Pin it on your driver
- Go to bishops house and sing Shall the Youth of Zion Falter. The bishop will give you a treat.
- Go to a ward members house and sing Count Your Many Blessings. Ask them for an item for the DI. Have someone in the group donate their socks and tie to door handle
- Encircle a tree and sing Popcorn Popping. Pick a dandelion or other weed and tape to car window
- Go to nearest park. Sing Do As I am Doing with at least 5 different activities. Tie the can to the bumper
11. Meet back at church