30 Emergency FHE Lessons!
This is a great Family Home Evening activity to do when you are in a hurry, have
forgotten to plan a lesson, or just have young children with very, very short attention spans.
Our kids really love being able to choose what the lesson will be for Family Home Evening
and it is an easy way for them to learn the scripture stories. Each of the lessons are written
on a level for even the youngest to understand. We hope that your family enjoys this as
much as ours does.
1. Have someone choose a bag out of the box.
2. Look at the number that is on the bag.
3. Turn to the page in this binder that coincides with that number.
4. While you and your children look at the item, have someone read the short story.
5. If you have the Gospel Art Kit or the Primary Pictures, quickly look up pictures coinciding with the story.
6. For older children and teenagers, you can turn to the scriptures from which the stories are drawn and read those as well.
7. You can do more than one story per FHE!!
Thanks to Jennifer for putting these together, she has sent me the original files which are the one’s that she wrote and put together.
This file includes the lessons and coloring pages