10 Cool Things You Can Do with an LDS Account
- Access your family history charts, create your family tree, and prepare family names for temple work. Visit FamilySearch.org.
Use your ward and stake directory to find contact information for local leaders and ward members. (An LDS Tools app is also available for mobile devices.)
- Work on Personal Progress and Duty to Godonline, including tracking your progress and keeping a digital journal.
Mark up, highlight, and take notes on a digital edition of the scripturesand other Church publications. An LDS Gospel Library app is also available for mobile devices.
- Do FamilySearch indexing to help a lot of people with family history in a short amount of time.
Record spiritual thoughts, inspiration, or goals with the“Notes and Journal” feature. This is also available on the LDS Gospel Library app.
- Leave comments on articles and videos at youth.lds.org. You can try it out by clicking onShare your experienceat the bottom of this article.
View your ward and stake calendarto find out what’s coming up.
- Read your ward newsletter for messages and information from your leaders.
- Request a copy of your patriarchal blessing or those of your deceased ancestors.